Microcurrent & Microdermabrasion Facial- Combining our Microdermabrasion Facial with Microcurrent is an outstanding synergistic approach to changing the way we age. This facial treatment brings two anti-aging modalities together:
The therapy of microcurrent is an anti-aging modality that is proven to be therapeutic and toning. Microcurrent resonates with the body’s own biological frequencies stimulating a wound healing response of producing collagen and elastin. Microcurrent has been safely used by European clinicians for many years, and has become a favorite treatment of celebrities worldwide. It is a non-invasive treatment that reduces the signs of aging, giving you the freedom to attain anti-aging goals without the recovery, downtime, and expense of surgeries. Using this technology delivers:
- Facial muscle tone improvement
- Motivates cellular activity (ATP)
- Stimulate and strengthen collagen and elastin
- Improves circulation
Microdermabrasion is a progressive, no down-time cosmetic procedure, for deep epidermal skin rejuvenation. It’s like a “superficial skin polisher”. A gentle crystal abrasion of the skin allows optimal exfoliation of the epidermis which stimulates collagen production and improves the overall health of the skin. Treatments address aging skin conditions, acne, uneven skin and hyper pigmentation. Skin is luminous, smoothed and provides an even skin tone after treatments.
The result depends on the condition of the skin, muscles and is largely determined by your own intrinsic and extrinsic aging factors. To obtain the maximum and lasting results, a series of treatments should be performed weekly, with regularly scheduled monthly maintenance treatments. There is no down time; side effects and results are evident after a single treatment.
- $80 ~ Add LED Panel add on (additional 30 min.)
- Electrical stimulation is not recommended if you are pregnant, have cancer or suffer from a seizure disorder.
- This treatment is not recommended for people who wear braces.
* Please note that the more hydrated you are prior your treatment, the better the therapy works.